Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ZOMG ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP

ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP ISP :D 

    

Ok, I know you all think there is something very very wrong with me right now but let me explain my randomness. 'ISP' stands for 'Independent study project' and the reason why I am freaking out right now is because ITS SOOOO AWESOME. I LOVE ISPs. Basically, you get marked on your research skills and you can research on absolutely ANYTHING YOU WANT and then you can do a presentation on it ANYWAY YOU WANT which means that I shall get an A+ on this. It was assigned to us today and my teacher said the presentation can be AROUND HALF AN HOUR LONG. THAT'S SO SEXY. We have until May to do this so that's a really long time. Just think about it.... YOU in front of a whole class of children.... 30 minutes to change the way they think!! 

ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG :D 

I shall post some of my ISP onto here so the world can see.


                           "Wait a minute.... what's your topic?!"
                                                          /

I SHALL KEEP THAT A SECRET  FOR NOW, CHILD. BUT THE WAY I SHALL PRESENT IT WILL BE A POWERPOINT, SOME ART MADE BY ME, AND SOME MAPS.


Niltze!!

(Apparently, it can be used as both hi and bye)

SO NILTZE!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment